Upcoming uploads of unicode-data and khronos-api

Hi,

I'm going to upload updated packages of unicode-data and khronos-api
(together with wine and wine-development) to jessie-backports soon.

The unicode-data update caused a (now fixed in stretch) FTBFS of wine.
To avoid any 3rd party breakage by these uploads I checked their reverse
dependencies: there are no runtime deps on them, and all other packages
that build-depend on one of those are only in jessie, but not in
jessie-backports.[1] So I assume I'm fine to go ahead.

$ apt-rdepends -r unicode-data
unicode-data

$ apt-rdepends -r khronos-api
khronos-api

$ grep-dctrl -FBuild-Depends unicode-data -sPackage
/var/lib/apt/lists/*jessie*Sources
Package: wine
Package: wine-development
Package: console-data
Package: cyrus-imapd-2.4
Package: fntsample
Package: gucharmap
Package: re2
Package: slang2

$ grep-dctrl -FBuild-Depends unicode-data -sPackage
/var/lib/apt/lists/*jessie-backports_*Sources
Package: wine
Package: wine-development

$ grep-dctrl -FBuild-Depends khronos-api -sPackage
/var/lib/apt/lists/*jessie*Sources
Package: wine
Package: wine-development

btw, I'm still testing the packages and am waiting for some DM upload
rights, but it would be nice if backports ftpmasters added me to the ACL
soon [rt.debian.org #6338]. Many thanks in advance!

Greets
jre