Re: Re: broken dependencies: libjavascriptcoregtk-3.0-0 libwebkitgtk-3.0-0

Hi Rhonda,

The packages still appears in jessie-backports.
My packet manager still proposes me to upgrade and break my anjuta installation.

Can we remove the package from the repository ?

Best regards,
Jérémy

--
Theory is where you know everything, but nothing works; practice is where everything works, but nobody knows why. Here we combine theory with practice; nothing works and nobody knows why !
A.Einstein