Re: golang-ginkgo_1.2.0-3~bpo8+1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi,

A couple of times it already happened to me that I upload to NEW a few
packages where some are dependent on the others. I have done this in the
regular NEW queue and I tend to remember as that working out OK (unless
one of the dependencies ends getting REJECTED).

In this case, I had uploaded in the right order the packages, but still
the leaf package got processed before the dependencies, and then
rejected because the dependency is not still in the archive. And a
couple of minutes later, I got the ACCEPT for the dependency.
This is problematic, because it means I have to wait for the next
processing of the NEW queue, which might take quite a few days, and
since I am going thought a backlog of many packages that depend on each
other, it will take forever if I can't upload the rdeps at the same time...

Is there anything that can be done?

--
Martín Ferrari (Tincho)