Re: nginx and CVE-2016-4450

Hi everyone,

Seeing as this was a security update, I backported nginx locally on a
server running Jessie. The results are at
https://overdrivenetworks.com/f/nginx-1.10.1-1~bpo8+1/ (signed) if there
is any interest.

CC'ing the nginx maintainers as it's probably more reliable for them to
continue maintaining backports in the long run.

Best,
James