Re: Getting added to the Debian Backports ACL

Hi,

On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 10:53:16PM -0400, Theodore Ts'o wrote:

> I've followed the directions and filed a ticket at rt.debian.org:
>
>      https://rt.debian.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=6246
>
> No one has acted on it in a couple of days,

Same situation for my request to get added.

> but I suppose it could be
> because of the Memorial Day Weekend in the US.  Is there an SLO in
> terms of how quickly tickets on the Backport queue will get a
> response?

Last time I checked, there was a waiting line of about a week.

> Or is there something else that I need to do?

Curious about that...

However, I'm afraid we'll just have to be a bit more patient...

Bye,

Joost

--
For the list of reasons why technology has failed to improve the
quality of life, press 3.      Tilburg, .nl  ★   http://mdcc.cx/