Re: broken dependencies: libjavascriptcoregtk-3.0-0 libwebkitgtk-3.0-0

Hi,

The issue seems not fixed yet. Maybe we can remove the packages until it is fixed, can't we ?

Regards
Jérémy

Jérémy Viès <jeremy.vies@gmail.com> writes:
> hi all,
>
> The following packages libjavascriptcoregtk-3.0-0 and
> libwebkitgtk-3.0-0 have landed in jessie-backports a few days ago.
>
> It seems they broke the anjuta package.
> Can you have a look at this ?

In jessie, webkitgtk source package builds libwebkit2gtk-3.0-25 and
libwebkitgtk-1.0.0 packages, but in sid/testing (and now,
jessie-backports) libwebkit2gtk-3.0-25 (and related) was removed, and
only libwebkitgtk-1.0.0 is built from webkit source package.

I guess, this change should be reverted for jessie-backports?

--
Theory is where you know everything, but nothing works; practice is where everything works, but nobody knows why. Here we combine theory with practice; nothing works and nobody knows why !
A.Einstein