Re: problems with lxc on backports

Hi Evgeni,

On 18-05-16 23:09, Evgeni Golov wrote:
>> Doing some web searching, it appears that I could get around the first
>> bug by removing lib/systemd/system/container-getty@.service in the lxc,
>> but that doesn't help (anymore) with the newly created lxc
>
> "first bug"? the garbled screen one?

Indeed, that one.

> The changelog/NEWS might add a blurb that there is no more default
> password.

Which isn't there, if this is what you meant. And the wiki¹ might have
an update as well than.

> But other than that I only see the initial bug with your old
> container, but that's wiped now :( - can you provide input how it was
> created? vanilla jessie lxc (1.0.x), lxc-create -t debian, upgrade to
> lxc 2.0?

I think I had vanila jessie lxc when I created the container, probably
with lxc-create -t debian as instructed on the wiki. However, it is
possible (I recall that I had to do more than that, but I can't remember
if that was for earlier containers) that I already created it in the
wheezy time and upgraded that via jessie.

If I remember, when I am done with my current bugs, I'll remove lxc and
install the jessie version again to see if I can reproduce the issue.

Paul

¹ https://wiki.debian.org/LXC