Keep iscsitarget-dkms patched to match current bpo kernel in Jessie

Hi,

First: Thank you to everyone who takes the time to maintain back port packages.

The version of iscsitarget-dkms in jessie (and sid) will not compile with jessie-backport kernels (since 4.3).

There are patches around, such as their ones Ubuntu has in their equivalent iscsitarget-dkms package.

Currently I'm just installing the Ubuntu package (1.4.20.3+svn502-2ubuntu4), but it would be great if debian backports maintained a version of this dkms module to match their current linux kernel version.

I am guessing this will first need the patched version to be in debian. As mentioned, the version in Sid does not work, and there is currently no version in Testing.

Best regards,

Thorben

PS: I'm not on the list, please CC me.