Re: Upload of linux-grsec to jessie-backports?

[adding the bug on CC so it gets archived there too]

On mar., 2016-03-22 at 11:57 +0100, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Mar 2016, Julien Cristau wrote:
> > It won't be in testing if it's not suitable for stable.  That would
> > defeat the purpose of testing.
> Then it defeats the purpose of backports too.

I have the feeling that won't lead us nowhere. Considering PPA (or PPA-like)
is non-existent right now, I'm a bit lost on how to provide linux-grsec to
interested stable users (I don't really think adding a sid source, even with
pinning, is really nice for those users).

Would stable-updates, with its faster update rhythm, something possible?
Besides that, I'm a bit out of ideas.

Regards,
--
Yves-Alexis