Re: backport of django-formtools

Hi, Marco,

Thanks for working on this!

على الأحد 13 آذار 2016 ‫04:52، كتب Marco:
> Hallo,
>
> I already tried to contact the mainteiners of django-formtools in
> testing, but got no answer for three days, so I'm tring here.
>
> As you may know django-formtools was a contrib django app up to version 1.7,
> now having 1.8 in jessie-backports without formtools make it inpossible
> to migrate django sites that use this app to django1.8.
>
> I did upload a backported package on mentors.debian.net, here's the link
> to the dsc:
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/python-django-formtools/python-django-formtools_1.0-2~bpo8+1.dsc

I fixed the changelog (s/unstable/jessie-backports/) and uploaded. You
should consider using dch --bpo to generate your backports changelog
lines in the future.

Please also make sure that you're subscribed to this mailing list for
any issues that might be reported against the backport.

Thanks and regards
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي