LXC backport for jessie?

Hi,

citing [1],

"""
To enable the use of "jessie" from the download template for unprivileged containers as in
> lxc-create -n debian-jessie-basecontainer -t download -- -d debian -r jessie -a amd64
(as a non-root user)
lxc >= 1.1 is required (see [2]).
Having that version not only in debian proper, but also available in jessie (via backports)  would thus be great.
"""

I haven't found LXC >= 1.1 in backports and in the NEW queue.

Would someone be interested in creating such a backport?
Alternatively, could someone please share a link to moderately detailed instructions on how to do that? (Backports "Contribute" section isn't detailed enough for me.)

Thank you in advance,
Bogdan

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=784107
[2] https://lists.linuxcontainers.org/pipermail/lxc-users/2015-May/009080.html