Backport of Asterisk 13 for jessie ?

Hi,

I would like to have a backport of asterisk 13 for Debian stable (Jessie).

I have tested to build the 1:13.1.1~dfsg-1 on a pristine environment of
Debian jessie via gbp buildpackage / cowbuilder and it built without any
problem. It was not needed to do any modification. Just update the
changelog.

Are any of the current maintainers of Asterisk willing to upload it for
jessie-backports? Otherwise, I can prepare them ( actually already did
it here: http://apt.igalia.com/pool/main/a/asterisk/ ) but I will need
some sponsor as I'm not a DD (only DM).

Regards.