Re: python-debianbts backport

I'll backport pysimplesoap, and then have a look at your
python-debianbts backport (do you have your changes stored in a repo
somewhere? maybe as a PR to
https://github.com/venthur/python-debianbts so I can comment on that?)
- I will need it to backport reportbug anyway.

feel free to contact me off list for any clarification and tahnks for your work

--
Sandro "morph" Tosi
G+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+SandroTosi