RFS: FAI 5 for jessie-backports

Hello,
I've prepared a rebuild of FAI 5 for jessie-backports. Thomas Lange (the
maintainer) was not very interested in uploading to jessie-backports
because he maintains his own independent repository for FAI where he has
it built for jessie. I would find it helpful to have it officially in
Debian's jessie-backports.

I've uploaded to mentors and need a sponsor:
http://mentors.debian.net/package/fai
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fai/fai_5.0.1~bpo8+1.dsc

I'm also prepared to follow along the continued revisions to keep the
version in jessie-backports up-to-date with what's in stretch.

Many thanks and regards
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي