Backport of python-pygit2

Hi Antoine,

Thanks for attempting to backport python-pygit2. However, it'd be nice
if, when doing a backport of this package, you would:

1/ get in touch with me (I'm the maintainer, that's best practice to do so).

2/ use an up-to-date version (there's no such thing as version 0.21.4-2
in Debian anymore, it's been replaced by 0.22.0-3 in Sid).

3/ use Git (the package is maintained using that).

Backports FTP masters, I'd like the package to be rejected until the
above issues 2 and 3 get resolved.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)