kicad 0.20140622+bzr4027-3 backport to wheezy-backports?

Hi Georges and backports list,

I'd like to get kicad 0.20140622+bzr4027-3 from Jessie backported to wheezy-backports. This is my first attempt at a backport, so probably I've done something wrong but I've tried to follow the instructions as best I can. Please let me know how I can do this better!

I believe I need a sponsor/uploader to get this uploaded into wheezy-backports.

The dsc file is at:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/kicad/kicad_0.20140622+bzr4027-3~bpo70+1.dsc

The upload to mentors can be found at:
http://mentors.debian.net/package/kicad

I've installed and tested this on wheezy amd64 (my system only has the build and normal deps for wx 3.0 as needed for kicad from wheezy-backports) with a sample kicad project and it was able to output gerbers which OSHpark didn't balk at.

I didn't have to patch anything to get this to build and run.

Thanks!
Andrew