Re: Re: Handbrake not installable due to missing dependencies

I don't know if you are allowed to pull sources from older experimental
versions, but this version builds against libav10 and the libgtk-3-dev
available in wheezy.  There is a slightly higher version of liba52-dev
required in the control file, but I adjusted it down to the available
version and it still seems to work well.  The Gstreamer preview does not
seem to work, though, maybe I need to set some alternative or try the
older 0.10 version.

http://snapshot.debian.org/package/handbrake/0.9.9%2Bsvn6032%2Bdfsg1-2/