qupzilla for wheezy-backports

Hi all!

I made a backport of qupzilla for wheezy from the source package in jessie. I didn't need to make changes to source code, the pbuild was successful and I uploaded it to:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qupzilla/qupzilla_1.6.6-2~bpo70+1.dsc

This is my first backport. I tried to follow the guidelines to best, so I'm kindly asking for review and upload.

qupzilla is a fast lightweight yet modern web browser well suited even for low end desktops and I believe it would be appreciated by wheezy users.

Thank you

Best regards

Bruno