Re: vpim into wheezy-backports

    Dear Daniel!

* Daniel Pocock <daniel@pocock.pro> [2015-02-04 10:10:01 CET]:
> The reason for this upload is because the vpim package in wheezy has
> trouble with Ruby 1.9.

 So how is that an issue that don't affect regular wheezy users?  ruby
in wheezy is on 1.9, so I wonder - shouldn't that get fixed through a
stable upload instead of worked around in a backport?

 Note: backports is about having newer features in packages available
for users of stable and not about getting bugfixes into stable.  Given
that the only difference between stable and testing currently is the NMU
upload to fix for ruby 1.9, I don't see why this goes through backports.
Please do fix this issue in stable real for the sake of plain stable
users and not through backports.

 Thanks,
Rhonda