approval for backporting stable releases of [calligra,zabbix] (not in "testing")

Dear FTP masters, Alexander,

I seek your approval to upload jessie-backports of "calligra" and "zabbix".
I'm planning to backport current stable releases but they are not in
"testing" and never going to be in "testing":

Calligra-2.9.9 is QT4 so it is not possible to upload it to "unstable"
because the latter already switched to QT5. Next major release of Calligra
(3.0) will be possible to upload to "unstable" but in the meantime I'd like
to make latest QT4 release available to users of Jessie.
I already maintain private backport of Calligra for some months.

Zabbix-2.2.11 is a bugfix-only update for Zabbix 2.2 stable LTS branch.
Testing already have 2.4 so backport of 2.2 is intended to fill the gap.
(I already got few private requests for backport of Zabbix-2.2.x).

I believe those packages would provide a nice added value to Jessie.
What do you think?

--
Regards,
 Dmitry Smirnov.