Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 3389-1] elasticsearch end-of-life

    Hi,

* Moritz Muehlenhoff <jmm@debian.org> [2015-11-01 23:22:53 CET]:
> elasticsearch will also be removed from Debian stretch (the next stable
> Debian release), but will continue to remain in unstable and available
> in jessie-backports.

 I'm very disappointed that you misinterpret what we discussed and
ignored the concerns I raised.  No, the package won't continue to remain
in jessie-backports if it is not aimed for the next stable release.

 Have fun,
Rhonda