qbittorrent 3.2.3 and libtorrent-rasterbar 1.0.6 backports to jessie

Hi all,
I prepared a backport of qbittorrent 3.2.3 and libtorrent-rasterbar 1.0.6 for jessie. For the latter no changes were required, I just updated the changelog and rebuilt it with pbuilder. For qbittorrent, the only change I made (in debian/control) was to force the dependency to  libtorrent-rasterbar (>= 1.0.6) from jessie-backports aiming at getting the same features as in stretch.

I uploaded the packages to mentors.debian.net at the following URLs:
http://mentors.debian.net/package/libtorrent-rasterbar
http://mentors.debian.net/package/qbittorrent

The respective dsc files can be found at:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libt/libtorrent-rasterbar/libtorrent-rasterbar_1.0.6-2~bpo8+1.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qbittorrent/qbittorrent_3.2.3-2~bpo8+1.dsc

So I'm kindly asking anyone interested for review and for sponsoring the upload to backports. Comments from the original pkg maintainers would also be appreciated.

Thank you all

BZ