Libreoffice 5: Very bad antialiasing

Dear Mantainer,

first of all, thank you very much for your efforts in backporting LO 5 in jessie backports.

However, I would point out that the new version shows a very remarkable deterioration in the anti-aliasing of the characters, at least in my Gnome AMD64 system.
In Writer the fonts are bad, in Calc the text is almost unreadable.

Furthermore, the options to use and force OpenGL, even if selected, at application restart return to be unselected.

I use the same fonts.conf that I used before.

Because I have at my disposal no Testing/Sid systems (but only Jessie), I do not know if these problems are also visible there. However, I haven't found any bug report about this behavior.

Best wishes and many thanks again,
Domenico