Re: libreoffice: Italian localization not working

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 11:33:01AM +0200, Domenico Cufalo wrote:
>    In my system at least, as written by me above, don't work neither the
>    style window nor the lateral panel with style, navigation panel etc.

As said: Works for me. (Standard jessie with GNOME 3 and standard theme, if it makes
a difference).

Needed to use it more than I would have liked the last days...

What happens if you force gtk usage? And not gtk3? (export SAL_USE_VCLPLUGIN=gtk).

Regards,

Rene