linux-image-4.1.0-0.bpo.1-kirkwood requires flash-kernel from testing on some devices

Hello,

I am using debian stable (jessie) on a QNAP TS-212P (kirkwood platform).

After updating the kernel from 3.16 (stable) to 4.1 (bpo), I was
unable to boot. A similar problem (and solution) was described here:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-arm/2015/05/msg00073.html

Turns out flash-kernel also requires update. After installing
flash-kernel from "testing" I was able to properly flash
linux-image-4.1.0-0.bpo.1-kirkwood and its initrd.

Could you please also include flash-kernel from testing in the bpo repository?
Moreover, it would be great if updating the kernel would also update
flash-kernel, but I'm not sure how that could be done (especially
since 3.16 and 4.1 can be installed side-by-side).

Thank you,
  Renato