Re: Versioned provides in wheezy-backports

On lun. 27 juil. 2015 à 10:29:14, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> python-cffi-backend has a versioned provides, those provides are not
> supported in wheezy and lead to a nasty warning in apt:
> W: Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package python-cffi-backend-api-max
> W: Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package python-cffi-backend-api-min
> ... and several others.
>
> Please fix this as soon as possible.

Hi,

There is no such package in source package `python-cffi` that I backported.
I don't see neither "python-cffi-backend-api-max" nor
"python-cffi-backend-api-min" in this package.

I only see python-cffi-backend in sid/experimental.

Please be more specific.

--
PEB