qt4 upload to w-b with CVEs fixes

Hi! I am currently uploading qt4-x11_4.8.6+git64-g5dc8b2b+dfsg-3~bpo70+1. It's
the version we released in Jessie + 3 more CVEs fixes, totalling 4 of them.

It would be cool if it can be processed soon.

I'll probably upload a qtbase version with the same fixes, but due to the
amount of apps using qt4 this is the most important upload.

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

--
Simulations are like miniskirts, they show a lot and hide the essentials.
  Hubert Kirrman

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/