Re: Backports removed from sources.list ;-(

* Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> [2015-04-19 18:26:30 CEST]:
> Paul van der Vlis <paul@vandervlis.nl> (2015-04-19):

> > > The installer's export mode allows you to make a choice about this, so
> > > please consider using that mode for all of your installs.
> >
> > I can change everything I want, but defaults are very important.
>
> Sane defaults are very important.

 I take offense in considering backports to not be sane and "a ticking
time bomb".  But regardless of that I don't see much sense in continuing
this discussion, there's nothing to gain from it at this stage anyway ...

 Enjoy,
Rhonda