Re: [Pkg-freeipa-devel] freeipa-server backport to Jessie?

Hi,

On Mittwoch, 15. April 2015, Timo Aaltonen wrote:
> That's "separate libldap built against nss" again.. I'm not going to put
> effort on that anymore, and it wouldn't help jessie either.

ah. so the steps would be:

a.) build libldap against nss
b.) rebuild freeipa-server against that libldap
c.) enjoy a freeipa server captable of replication

?

I agree this is not suitable for Debian's jessie-backports but it would be
useful to have such a repo.

cheers,
	Holger