Request for update of needrestart

Hello,

the current bpo version of needrestart suffers from bug #768124 (expects TTY) which is fixed in Jessie, so it doesn't work with unattended-upgrades. I use needrestart specifically to complement unattended-upgrades to have a complete upgrading solution. AFAIK this bug does not make it fail, but fills up logs with useless error messages. So it's not critical, but it certainly is a nuisance.

If it isn't too hard, I'd like to request an update of the backport.

Kind regards,

Ondřej Grover