Re: augeas_1.2.0-0.2~bpo70+1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi,

On 10:00 Fri 27 Feb     , Gerfried Fuchs wrote:

> Please include the changelog entries since the last version in stable.  And I also wonder about the need of the Pre-Depends, they often enough are getting one into more troubles and should be discussed carefully beforehand.

Totally forgot about the changelog entries, sorry. As for the
Pre-Depends, lintian emits an error for it and it's required for
multi-arch support in wheezy:

https://wiki.debian.org/Multiarch/Implementation#Issues_to_be_aware_of_when_converting

Regards,
Apollon