Samba4-common-bin missing dependency

Hello,

I'm trying to install Samba4 on a new wheezy VM. Before installing I added backports to my sources.list. I used apt-get to install samba and samba4-common-bin. When trying to run samba-tool, I received the following:

http://paste.debian.net/137588

File "/usr/bin/samba-tool", line 26, in <module>
    from samba.netcmd.main import cmd_sambatool
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/samba/netcmd/main.py", line 22, in <module>
    from samba.netcmd.delegation import cmd_delegation
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/samba/netcmd/delegation.py", line 23, in <module>
    from samba import provision
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/samba/provision/__init__.py", line 47, in <module>
    from samba.samba3 import smbd
ImportError: libdfs_server_ad.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

According to a search, that package should be in Jessie in the "Samba4" package, but apparently there is no Samba4 package, it is replaced by samba4-common-bin, which I have installed. I have also installed each individual package listed in the wheezy Samba4 wiki page. Same result. I installed the samba4 test-suite. Also no success.

I believe this is a missing dependency.