I need an advice.

    Hello!

    I need an advice. There is a library libfm and application pcmanfm
which depends on libfm. The libfm3 which was in wheezy-backports has
changed soname in testing so it became libfm4. The backported libfm4
reached wheezy-backports but not seem to appear there, I believe that's
because current pcmanfm depends on libfm3. How should I upgrade pcmanfm
in wheezy-backports so it will be built by buildd against libfm4, not
libfm3, and therefore let libfm4 come in and libfm3 come out? Should I
open a transition or there is some simpler way?
    Thanks in advance.

    With best regards,
    Andriy.