Re: dnsmasq 2.71 for wheezy-backports

On 11/10/2014 12:04 PM, Markus Kasten wrote:

> are there any news on a possible dnsmasq >= 2.63 backport for wheezy?
> I’d still be interested, especially for better IPv6 support with
> libvirt.

Just for the record, I backported 2.69 some time ago (for improved IPv6
RA support) and AFAIR all I did was "dch --bpo" and "pdebuild --pbuilder
cowbuilder". I used the package for quite some time on my gateway box
until I switched it to Debian/testing.

IOW backporting dnsmasq should be very easy.

Regards,
Stefan