request wheezy-backports for openvswitch that is in testing

Hello everybody,

I would like to see openvswitch from unstable available in
wheezy-backports.

The current ingratiation with the debian/interface file is broken.
People on the openvswitch mailinglist have been saying the situation
is better with a newer version. (I know use the version from testing
in stable..)

http://openvswitch.org/pipermail/discuss/2014-May/014020.html

http://packages.qa.debian.org/o/openvswitch.html

It would be nice if 2.1.0+git20140411-2 or 2.1.2 would hit testing and
can be back-ported, but I don't know what is holding this back.

Kind regards,

Jelle de Jong