p11-kit in wheezy-backports uses glibc-private symbol

This is a heads-up sort of email, to be sure that this
problem is at least known.

p11-kit_0.20.2-1~bpo70+1 uses __libc_enable_secure symbol
which is GLIBC_PRIVATE, so in dependencies of the library
we have an upper cap of version for libc6:

  Depends: libc6 (>> 2.13), libc6 (<< 2.14)

This is the same as #735133 which talks about exactly the
same issue on kFreeBSD, but it mentions that linux is okay.

Yes, linux is okay, but it is just because the first alternative -
getauxval() - has been added to glibc at version 2.16, while
wheezy has 2.13.  So just like on kFreeBSD, on linux this lib
falls back to __libc_enable_secure, and gets the upper cap of
libc6 version.

Which, in turn, means that upgrading glibc is not possible
without either upgrading libp11-kit0 or removing it.

Maybe the same workaround as on kFreeBSD might be applied
to the bpo version of this library too?

(The scenario here which lead me to all this: I had to find
a partitioning software which understands efi partition IDs,
and found only gdisk from jessie.  So I installed it on my
wheezy system, and it pulled just one extra dep - glibc.
I thought it is okay to let it to update glibc since it
become quite good at backwards compatibility.  Later on
I tried to install something from backports, but failed,
because that something links with libp11-kit0, and it
can't be installed together with more recent glibc.  So
I had quite hard time downgrading glibc...)

Thanks,

/mjt