Incorrect distribution in .changes file

Over the past couple of days I've been building a few packages from
testing for local use.

Once I've updated the changelog, with an entry for wheezy-backports I
generate a source package, which I then build in a wheezy chroot using
sbuild. Looking at the .changes file shows the distribution correctly
set to wheezy-backports.

Once the package is built I've noticed that the .changes, generated from
sbuild for the binary packages has the distribution set to just wheezy
as opposed to wheezy-backports.

Currently before I upload the packages to my local repo, I manually edit
the distribution.

Is that what would be expected or have I missed something?

--
Daniel Lintott
GPG Key: 4096R/5D73EC6E