Re: Backport of Darktable 1.4.1 and flickcurl 1.25-1

Hi David.

Am Wed, 30 Apr 2014 07:00:51 +0900 schrieb David Bremner:

> That's not quite correct. I recommended you seek a sponsor for
> flickcurl. I prefer to continue maintaining the darktable backport
> myself.

Sorry. My fault. I have misunderstood your mail reply.

I've deleted both packages.

But I've build your GIT branch and installed the resulting package. The
package installs without warnings and the binary starts too. I can do
some more tests on the coming weekend. I can send you an email with the
results.