Re: Backport of Geany...

On Mon, 28 Apr 2014 18:51:54 +0200
Micha Lenk <micha@debian.org> wrote:

> Yes. Did you read the backports.debian.org home page?

I've read it. ;-)

I've done the backport (from the latest sources in testing) before the 1.24 release was available. I've seen the new release just before I've uploaded my packages. Since there are other outdated packages in the backports, I don't started a new build. The other reason was, that I'm using 1.23.1 for a longer time now.

> I hope that answers your question.

Yes. So I start the new build and hope that 1.24 is as stable as the 1.23.1. ;-)

--
Regards
    Joerg Desch