Re: Request for backport: wget

My reasoning towards the maintainer was that despite the updated version in 7.4, people/scripts still have problems using wget with https. By consequence they have to use --no-check-certificate or switch to curl. The jessie version on the other hand seems to work fine.

I understand your concern however and if needed I can try and track down the exact problem for wheezy-updates.

Cheers,

Alad