Re: [0ad and libs] asking for review and upload

Hi,

> I made the backports of the latest version of 0ad and the needed
> libraries as discussed here [1] and here [2]. Everything was built with
> cowbuilder and then tested on a Wheezy installation.
>
> I'll be glad if you can review these packages (diffs in attachment):
>
> - 0ad
> http://mentors.debian.net/package/0ad
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/0/0ad/0ad_0.0.15+dfsg-3~bpo70+1.dsc
>
> - 0ad-data
> http://mentors.debian.net/package/0ad-data
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/0/0ad-data/0ad-data_0.0.15-1~bpo70+1.dsc

1) Please do not insert extra blocks into to the middle of debian/changelog.
   They are useless. Add descriptions of all necessary changes just under the
   "Rebuild for wheezy-backports." string.

2) Please use less strict build dependencies.
   For libminiupnpc-dev: (>=1.6-3~bpo70+1) => (>=1.6-3~).

> - gloox
> http://mentors.debian.net/package/gloox
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gloox/gloox_1.0.9-3~bpo70+1.dsc

Uploaded.