Outdated ownCloud-related cruft

Hi,

I’ve been pointed on IRC that the owncloud-mysql and other
owncloud-$database packages are still around on backports, and indeed:

$ apt-cache policy owncloud-mysql
owncloud-mysql:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: 5.0.14.a+dfsg-1~bpo70+2

Please, do remove these obsolete binary packages that confuse users.

Also, php-irods has been removed from testing, so was phpdocx. They may
not stay rotting in backports either.

Other packages became useless (for owncloud), as php-font-lib or
php-dompdf, while many became outdated wrt the Jessie version.

And again, the fix for #756658 is still not included in the
php-doctrine-dbal package in backports.

Regards

David

P.-S.: I’m not subscribed to the list, so please, CC me if some more
input is needed, but no need to keep me posted otherwise.