Re: cacti backport for php5-mysqlnd support

On 05-10-14 11:17, Peter Wyss wrote:
> Hi,
>
> are there any plans to backport cacti? The current stable package depends on php5-mysql and cannot be installed when php5-mysqlnd is used.
>

> See: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=744067

[\me puts Cacti maintainer hat on]
Backporting cacti is trivial, as the package only contains php files
that are moved around and of course the packaging related files. If I
read my own comment in the bug above, there is a minor problem in
libphp-adodb which isn't even solved in unstable yet. (Anyone interested
in filing an appropriate bug for that?)

Paul