Request for review and upload - libfprint, fprintd, libevdev and xserver-xorg-input-synaptics

Hi,

Two weeks ago I posted two messages on this list to request review and
upload for two sets of backports I made for wheezy:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libf/libfprint/libfprint_0.5.1-1~bpo70+1.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fprintd/fprintd_0.5.1-1~bpo70+1.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libe/libevdev/libevdev_1.3+dfsg-1~bpo70+1.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xserver-xorg-input-synaptics/xserver-xorg-input-synaptics_1.8.0-1~bpo70+1.dsc

For the record, here are the links to the original messages I posted:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-backports/2014/09/msg00001.html
https://lists.debian.org/debian-backports/2014/09/msg00002.html

I contacted the respective maintainers but only one has responded
(Stephen Kitt for libevdev); he agreed to upload the backport of his own
package but unfortunately, despite asking for upload rights to the
backports queue, he's still waiting, so he advised me to try to find
another sponsor.

The first set of packages (libfprint and fprintd) would allow owners of
AuthenTec AES2550/AES2810 fingerprint reader (ThinkPad X200 and others)
to have this device recognized and work out-of-the-box; the second set
of packages (libevdev and xserver-xorg-input-synaptics) would allow
owners of new generation touchpads (ThinkPad X240 and others) to use
their clickpad more effectively.

Therefore, I think that both sets of backports would be very useful for
a fairly large number of laptop owners using Wheezy, so if someone with
upload rights to the backports queue would accept to review and upload
these four packages, it would be very much appreciated.

As stated in my previous posts, I'm willing to maintain these backports
for the entire lifetime of Wheezy.

Regards,

--
Raphaël HALIMI