Re: libtorrent-rasterbar7 on wheezy-backports

I did manage to build the package and I tested it extensively, the bug seems gone. Now Deluge on stable encrypt transfers without segfaults, I guess other packages (Miro, qBittorrent) may benefit.

In case you decide to include it on wheezy-backports, here is my DSC:
http://tum.tillo.ch/repos/apt/debian/pool/main/libt/libtorrent-rasterbar/libtorrent-rasterbar_0.16.17-1~bpo70+1.dsc

Please let me know if I didn't follow some rule, it's my first public repository.
tillo

Martino Dell'Ambrogio
Security Auditor
Web: http://www.tillo.ch/