dnsmasq 2.71 for wheezy-backports

Hello everyone,

I'd like to propose a backport of dnsmasq 2.71 (or >= 2.63) for wheezy-backports. The version thats shipped with Debian Wheezy (2.62-3) is pretty old and does not support the --bind-dynamic option. This also kind of conflicts with the current libvirt-bin backport, which needs dnsmasq >= 2.63 for assigning publicly routable IPv6 addresses to guests. There are probably a bunch of other reasons for backporting it, but these are the arguments I came up with.

If there's no one responsible for dnsmasq backports, I'd be happy to create one (although I haven't done that before :).

Cheers,
Markus