Re: qt4-x11 4:4.8.6+dfsg-2~bpo70+1 upgrade - qtchooser breaks Wheezy qtcreator

On Monday 04 August 2014 15:18:09 Steven Pusser wrote:
> For what it's worth, the Jessie qtcreator 3.0.1 sources backport to
> Wheezy without any special tricks needed, though they do require the new
> backports QT 4.8.6.

I plan to backport qtcreator too, but not now. I need the version currently in
sid to get to testing, and it only needs a rebuild on kfreebsd-amd64.

That also means that qtcreator will use qt5, which is the reason why I started
with qt4 and qtchooser: getting qt5 as a backport.

--
Sobre Argentina: "sé que es uno de los países mas hospitalarios del mundo"
 Albert Einstein

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/