ruby-mail backport required for redmine

Hello,

I've just uploaded a backport of ruby-mail, currently pending NEW. It is
a requirement for the new redmine backport, without it email delivery
function fails to work (see #756396). I've tested this backport on our
setup and it seems to resolve the issue.

I think that this package will need to be accepted into
wheezy-backports, but then redmine itself will need to be rebuilt to
make that dependency get automatically pulled in to resolve this issue.

I wanted to write here to alert people to this issue.

micah