request wheezy-backports for libvirt and qemu-kvm that is in testing

Hello everybody,

I migrated to 1.2.4-1~bpo70+1 for libvirt and now my live migration
doesn't work any more. I also had issues with cgroups and that if
using linux-bridge and openvswitch on different servers, the migration
also doesn?t work any more because libvirt now seems to change the
configuration when starting a guest.

http://paste.debian.net/hidden/42002995/
http://paste.debian.net/102576/

I would like to use the version that is in testing 1.2.4-3

http://packages.qa.debian.org/libv/libvirt.html

Could somebody make a backport for the libvirt and qemu-kvm systems.

Kind regards,

Jelle de Jong