Re: Request: bump libav to v10?

> Hi,
>
> I plan on backporting the jessie version of Handbrake
> (0.9.9+svn6032+dfsg1-2) to wheezy. This version of Handbrake depends on:
>
> libavcodec-dev (>= 6:10~)
> libavformat-dev (>= 6:10~)
> libavresample-dev (>= 6:10~)
> libavutil-dev (>= 6:10~)
>
> Could anyone please bump the wheezy-backports package to version 10?
It would be nice if xbmcm then xbmc-pvr-addons could be accepted first
to let wheezy-backports have XBMC 12.3 with fully functional PVR
addons for a moment. This would allow people to stay with XBMC 12.3
through using snapshots.d.o if they wish to.

With Libav 10 I have to (and will) update XBMC and PVR addons to 13.x
in wheezy backports.

Cheers,
Balint